Frustrated with PC Errors & Driver Problems?
Upgrade Your PC Experience...
Update & Install the Latest
PC Drivers Your Computer Needs
With Award-Winning DriverFinder™!
Your PC is NOT Performing at Peak Performance; Peripherals (e.g.,
printer, video, keyboard, speakers, etc.) are Refusing to Work!
Did you know that a whopping 97% of all PC problems are caused by missing, corrupt or outdated device drivers? The following is a quick list of PC problems associated with old PC drivers.
Click Here For Driver Finder Pro
- You get the dreaded blue screen of death (BSOD) on your screen.
- Your PC is displaying error messages that mean absolutely nothing to you.
- There's no sound coming from your PC and/or speakers.
- You can't play video.
- Your webcam is not working.
- Your printer is not being recognized by your computer.
- Your monitor is not displaying images properly.
- Your PC is not able to render 3D animation or full-color graphics.
- Input devices such as your joystick, keyboard, mouse, speakers, and others are not functioning properly when you're using multimedia programs.
To solve the above PC problems, you most likely need to download new device drivers. However, not just any driver will do. You need drivers that will suit your computer's brand and model, and your operating system to a 'T'.
Not experiencing PC or hardware device problems now does not mean you don't need new drivers. If you have outdated drivers without realizing it, then you run the risk of NOT benefiting from new (and better) features that the device manufacturer has made available for your use!
But HOW do you update your PC drivers?
You can do it the time-consuming way...
- List down all your devices and their respective manufacturers. (There can be up to a hundred devices running on your system.)
- List down all the driver dates and driver version numbers currently being used by your PC. (You need to be a bit of a techie to do this as you need to access several Windows files to get the information you need.)
- Visit each and every hardware device manufacturer's website.
- Within the manufacturer site, search for each and every driver that corresponds to your PC.
- Check driver dates and versions to see if there are new ones.
- Download new drivers on your PC. (Careful that you DON'T download the wrong drivers as that can mean BIG problems.)
- Install new drivers.
- Since it will take a few days to look for all the device drivers you need... you probably need to do steps 1-7 again for the drivers at the top of your list because manufacturers release new drivers ALL the time!
OR... you can do all of the above automatically.
Instantly Find the Most Updated Device Drivers that Matches Your
PC and Hardware Devices Perfectly with Award-Winning DriverFinder™
Device drivers are little software programs that communicate between your PC and your hardware devices. So it's extremely important that you have only the most recent drivers installed on your PC!
But why update drivers the old-fashioned, uber-time-consuming, error-prone way when DriverFinder™ gets the job done for you in just about 2 minutes?
With THOUSANDS of device drivers in its database sourced 24/7/365 from HUNDREDS of different device manufacturers, you're bound to get the most updated drivers that your PC needs in just a few clicks.
- No more wasted time trying to search for PC drivers in vain.
- No more frustrations at not being able to find the EXACT drivers you need.
- No more need to become a 'techie' to find and download drivers.
- No more fear about installing the WRONG driver, crashing your PC.
- No more need to 'settle' for pitiable PC performance.
Click Here For Driver Finder Pro
How DriverFinder™ Auto-Updates & Fixes Your PC
Top 8 Reasons Why DriverFinder™ Leaves Other 'Update Tools' in the Dust!
|Features||DriverFinder™||Other Update Tools|
|Ease of Use||Highly-intuitive interface enables you to scan, download, update and install drivers to your PC without fuss.||Uses complicated interface. Disadvantage: You feel you need to go through a 'tech course' to use the application.|
|Scanning Efficiency||Accurately detects your PC brand & model, and ALL hardware devices connected to it, including unplugged devices such as your USB webcam, MP3 player, and more!||Misses some of your hardware devices. No support for unplugged devices. Disadvantage: You miss out on updated drivers intended for these overlooked devices.|
|Database Size||Supports more than 100,000 unique hardware devices... and counting!||Supports 50,000 unique hardware devices at most. Disadvantage: You miss out on updated drivers intended for your PC and/or driver 'updates' provided to you are old.|
|Driver Integrity||Uses a unique combination of (1) automated crawlers, (2) electronic driver file analyzers, and (3) manual checking by computer professionals BEFORE driver files are added to our database!||Uses substandard technology or applies a very manual way of finding and cataloging drivers. Disadvantage: Slow database population. Plus, this is prone to incorrect driver classification. If you download and install a driver NOT suited to your PC, this may cause your system to crash.|
|Hourly Updates!||Employs 24/7/365 automated crawlers and analyzers. If there's a driver update out there, we'll be the first to know about it!||Once-in-a-while, irregular updates; weekly checks at most. Disadvantage: The updates you get are 'old news'.|
|Download Speed||Driver downloads are sourced from manufacturers AND relayed over our hi-speed data storage infrastructure. Data storage proudly serviced by Amazon Web Sevices.||Driver downloads are sourced only from manufacturer web sites. Disadvantage: If the driver manufacturer (e.g., HP) is down, you don't get your driver. Also, a lot of driver files are HUGE. It may take a long time to download them to your PC.|
|System Compatibility||Fully compatible with all Windows OS versions, including Windows XP (32- and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit), and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit).||Most will not support 64-bit systems; one or two may support Vista 64-bit. Disadvantage: Windows 64-bit systems require 64-bit drivers. Period. If the update tool does not support your 64-bit system, the update tool is useless.|
|Customer Support||Comprehensive. Includes KnowledgeBase, online manuals, license support, FAQ and email support. Plus, we apply a 24-hour guaranteed response time for all correspondence!||Poor customer service. Disadvantage: Your questions and concerns fall on deaf ears.|
|DriverFinder™ Guarantee Updates:||DriverFinder™ Supported Manufacturers:|
|Printer Drivers||Hewlett Packard|
|Sound Card Drivers||Intel|
|Video Card Drivers||LG|
|Windows XP Drivers||Panasonic|
|Windows Vista Drivers||Realtek|
|Windows 7 Drivers||Samsung|
|And More! DriverFinder™ has over 100,000 drivers for you!||And More! DriverFinder™ monitors over 3,000 hardware manufacturers for you!|